Here are the links to some of my stuff posted or published previously
- The future isn’t what it used to be – a (rather lengthy) piece I have written that is an attempt to focus on the bigger picture of the world of social media. It does this by making ten semi-serious predictions of what the marketing and communications world could look like in five to ten years time.
- A brand manager’s social media manifesto – something I submitted to Hugh Macleod’s Gaping Void blog as part of his campaign to collect manifestos. He posted it!
- The future of advertising – a prediction that the agency world will break apart and re-form around specialists and aggregators
- PR is dead – a build on the post about advertising – essentially a piece on the future of PR, but with a more controversial title
- The Curve of Common Sense – some thoughts about mediation in social media
- Clusters, worms and Facebook – a look at the future of social networks and content